Monday, February 01, 2010

More from my Craigslist friend

She's back. I'm actually starting to like reading these.

infent car set pink and gray plade with base name your price

my daughter has out grown her infent car set and i need to get ride of it so i can buy her one that she can fit into it in excellent condition and very cute gray and pink plade name your price but plese offer me a resonable price for it

She also needs some clothes and wants to know "how much you wont for them i cant afforward to alot."

I'm beginning to wish that I had something to offer this girl. Or maybe I'm starting to feel bad for singling her out. She's also looking for "a baby girl high chair." I'm not sure why these things must be gender specific (car seat in previous post included), but it seems important to her. I hope she gets what she needs!

Oooh...now I am feeling bad for her. She'd better really be this bad with her English skills, or else I'm going to feel very swindled! (Even though I haven't even shown her one ounce of charity.)

3 comments:

  1. I think it may be a joke. She is making you feel bad to be more giving..... Just an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share the same disdain for poor spelling - especially when placing an ad for all to see. My thoughts turn to someone who just barely, if at all, graduated from high school, for whatever reason, or an immigrant to this great nation continuing to learn english. However, I think this problem is going to skyrocket since most kids, and a growing number of adults, these days type in "texting" vocabulary. A person who works in my company emails and sends messages in this horrid text-speak. I can't stand it. Just another reason to withhold the need for a cell phone for my kids.

    (Sorry I didn't chime in to let you know I read every once in awhile...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy - Maybe I'm lucky I have nothing to give her.

    Nate - Good to know you're still there!

    ReplyDelete