Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still Sick

Here is Joseph this morning. He doesn't want any breakfast. He doesn't even cry (a big change from yesterday). In fact, just after I took this picture, he fell asleep. So he still looks exactly like this, but now his eyes are closed.



Poor kid. I have to put them all in the van and run to the next town 20 minutes away to make the van payment. Maybe everyone will just sleep.

Here is my beautiful Rebekah. She's sick, too, but in a MUCH better mood.

Sarah coughed all night. She's going to be fun today.
I decided last night that in about 6 years (when everyone is in school full-time), I'll be crawling back into my bed right after the bus drives away. I think it's the only way I'm going to be able to catch up on all the sleep I've been missing since the first baby was born (OK...it started during pregnancy). I may not make it all up physically, but maybe it will help me emotional state.

1 comment:

  1. I did that for 3 months! It was the best thing ever! I cant wait to be able to do it again!

    ReplyDelete