Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thai Foodd

OOPS!!! This is a sleep deprivation warning...you'll lose your mind if you don't get enough rest. My hint was really bad. There are actually THREE words, two of which would say...dinner in...so you just have come up with the last word, which is 3 syllables. Remaining letters are in bold to help. I will reveal soon. It's 4:53 AM now. We just gave Sarah a breathing treatment are hoping to get back to sleep soon. She just doesn't stop coughing and giving me that look that says, "Do something, would ya?"

Some of you were wondering what happened with the hershey kisses and the message they were building. (Only one of you was curious enough to come right out and ask, right Brooke?)

Well, as smart as I thought I was, the rest of the message turned out to be a little tricky. The first part WAS Thai food. (Which Chad brought home for dinner last night.) There was that extra 'd' and then there were these letters: c, n, a, c, i, o, n, e, h, n, g, n, i, i. Anyone want to try it out? Turns out, it wasn't 'hot daffodil.' (Don't forget that extra 'd'.)

Post your guesses. (Or beg for hints.) And I'll let you know if you're right. 8)

12 comments:

  1. Those are tough letters! I can think of some great possibilities, but I'm really needing a "t" and "y" to make them work. (I was hoping it had something to do with you getting a good night sleep. Sorry!)

    Anxiously waiting . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no good with letters, but I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not good with letters, still curious. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and puzzles or riddles? Yea, right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. When are you going? Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. End of March - Spring Break for the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know!!1 Should I tell??? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so confused! no guesses here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it Chicago? If it's not, please realize I poured water from a vinegar jug into my 3-bean salad today instead of vinegar, so I'm not exactly operating on all the IQ cells today. (My second guess is China - which I'm pretty sure doesn't work)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, it is Chicago. It was a hard one to guess because who would even imagine it was a possibility? It will be nice to go somewhere with only one little one. And the kids are going to have a ball with their Grandma. I haven't told them that yet because it won't be a ball for me to have Rebekah ask about it 4 times a day!

    ReplyDelete