Thursday, May 12, 2011

Seriously bugged

I think I've mentioned this before, but it bugs me SO bad that I'm mentioning it again. 

Two classes of Kindergarteners need to be picked up.  This means a lot of cars.  And people are inconsiderate (lazy?) (rude?) (careless?) enough to park like this - and worse.

Sometimes it's a mere 2 feet short of making room for another car.  I HATE it!  And I'm so glad school is almost out.

In this car's defense, they picked up their student early and left, but it caused the next car to be off enough that still only one more car could park there.

I wish the school would send home a letter or paint some lines or something.  But there's no point in that this late in the year.

Thankfully, I don't have another Kindergartener for two more years.  That's plenty of time to sneak over to the school and paint the lines myself.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment