Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Peace

It's been a rough morning.  Joseph started his day by illegally climbing up the bathroom cupboards and slipped.  He ended up with a bloody lip.  It may be too optomistic to think that he's learned a lesson.  When he ran himself into the wall 30 minutes later, he was primed for trauma-level tears.

Sarah has been sick (diarrhea) for several days, including fevers and blood in her stools.  TMI?  Sunday-I held her all day because of fever.  Monday-I held her all day because of temperment.  Tuesday-I got a break while she cheered up a bit.  Today-it's not looking good.  She's a CRANK!

So I had to capture this shot of them in the tub this morning.  Neither one is crying...hallelujah!

Maybe I should just plan to have a productive day tomorrow.  This one seems to have been taken from my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment