Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Compositions

I have one of Daniel's writing prompts this time. It's always an interesting probe into Daniel's mind to read these things. At least this one doesn't talk about beating up on his siblings.

Life hundreds of miles away from civilization would be hot and dry. There would be snakes and lizards. I would have to use a tent and get water from my canteen. I would have to bring some dried fruit and meat to eat and when I ran out I would eat the snakes and lizards. I might even to have to lick myself to keep cool. I would have to learn how to treat myself if I got sick. It would be really hard trying to survive with all the wild animals after me. I don't think I will ever have the disier to be out there.

I love that licking himself idea! I hope he doesn't get that hot around here this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Where did he get the idea to lick himself to keep cool? I don't know that I would try it. funny kid.

    ReplyDelete