Thursday, May 12, 2011

Compositions

Another one from Daniel. He has more writing activities in 5th grade than Nathan does in 3rd.

This was a "space crew prompt".

If I was to be chosen to be part of the space crew. I would play Uno. I think if I did that it would become catch the cards. I found out that you can't throw rocks as far as you can on earth. I would play eat the jelly bean. When I was walking on the moon I looked inside a crater I saw a baby dragon. I wanted to take it home to my family, but it started scratching me. I decided to leave it there so it wouldn't cut my air tube. I don't want that to happen because I would like a proper funeral.

Is it normal for a healthy nearly-eleven-year-old to be considering his funeral?

I'm itching to get out my red pen on this one!

1 comment:

  1. And keep the compositions coming. They are very entertaining! You have such funny, smart, and imaginative kids.

    ReplyDelete