Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Compositions

This is another one of Daniel's. The subject was "volunteer". It is so "Daniel".

If I could volunteer in my community I would clean up garbage for $5 a week. I would use that money to get all the stuff that I couldn't get before. I would get a better hex bug than Nathan. I would get night vision goggles so that I could sneak into my sisters' room and take down all of her horse pictures.

It looks like his teacher wrote Meany! at the end of the paragraph but then thought through that a little better because it's heavily scribbled out. I'm glad to know that his teacher considers his comments. (He usually says them out loud and those can't be scribbled out!)

Upon reading through Daniel's writing, I can see several things that jump out at me. The fact that he doesn't understand what it means to volunteer is only one. ;)

1 comment:

  1. And keep the compositions coming. They're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete