Monday, May 09, 2011

Mystery Picture

It's been over 4 years since I posted a mystery picture. Why have I waited so long to post another? Who knows? But since that time, I've accquired a few new readers. Maybe they'd like to play along.

There really aren't any rules. Just leave a comment telling me what you think the picture is and I'll leave the answer when it looks like everyone who is going to play has played. Sorry...no prizes...just a feeling of pride. Clear as mud?

If you'd like to be informed of further guesses or the eventual answer, mark the box that says "email follow up comments to".

Here is the picture:



It might be too easy. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing along!

6 comments:

  1. Gotta be a hairbrush. It looks way too much like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hairbrush. Do we have to guess who's hair is in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so proud of myself for getting hairbrush. . .but apparently everyone else is just as smart - and gets up earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am slow but like everyone else a HAIRBRUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh...you'd think I'd labeled the picture. The next picture is going to have to be harder.

    (It is my hair, Cari. I tried to clean it first, to bring down the gross factor, but blonde hair is hard to see!)

    ReplyDelete