Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back among the living

The kids have had some kind of stomach bug for the last month and half or so. Out of 8 people in the family, it seems 3 have escaped some how. I was not one of them.

I came down with a fever on Thursday. Friday I was in a fog and Saturday through Monday I just felt yucky. I alternated between a pain in my stomach to feeling nauseous. Additionally, I spent more time in the bathroom than was fair.

But I am happy to report that today seems to be a good day. I even went ahead and had milk for breakfast (after avoiding it for several days). I even swept and mopped the floor. I even found the desire to blog! ;P

Sarah had some antibiotics (and cream for her diaper rash) and had a better looking diaper than I've seen in two weeks. Yippee! She has started eating again and is even in a good mood.

I doubt we've seen the last of this misery and woe, but things do seem to be turning around. Now I need to find a different reason to avoid folding the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment