Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I dreamed a dream

I dream a lot...weird, stressful, unhelpful dreams. I wish I could dream less. I hope that the heavens don't ever try to contact me through dreams, because I'd probably dismiss what I dreamt and miss the whole opportunity for instruction.

"That being said," (inside joke to Chad) I have to report my dream from last night. I dreamed we were planning a move from Idaho to somewhere in western Washington state. And then I found out I was pregnant on top of it. UGH. I've given away all my baby stuff! I don't enjoy being pregnant. Is the dream a nightmare? Truthfully, I would love to have the beauty of western WA in my backyard again.

So the dream was good and bad. I've dreamt about moving before; we lived about 15 minutes away from here. So you see, dreams do come true! But is that necessarily a good thing?

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry . . . I'd give your baby stuff back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I would help you collect everything else you needed!!!

    I remember the beauty of the Olympic Penninsula when we lived there. It was wonderful and I would love to live in that area again. People were great. Your Ridgefield home was my favorite!!! Happy Dreaming, Sweetie.

    Tell Rebekah I will call her tomorrow. Been hectic here@@@


    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'll have plenty of baby stuff to pass along to you soon. And YEAH!! for Western Washington! You've got to give Bainbridge Island some serious consideration. :-)

    ReplyDelete