Thursday, August 12, 2010

Too Efficient!

First off...I want to announce that Joseph has been DRY all day! He has initiated several trips to the potty and is insistent that he be part of disposal, too. What a big step for him. On Monday, he was fighting the potty. Today, he is in love with it.

I'm sure it doesn't hurt that he gets two little jelly beans when he puts something in the potty. If he forgets, the girls remind him (thanks for that, girls)!

So, tonight he went potty before bed and we put a pull-up on him. Then he got his jelly beans. I tried to put him to bed, but he popped back out reminding me that he needed to brush his teeth. As I was brushing for him, I was momentarily confused by the red tint the toothbrush was getting. Oh yeah...the jelly beans. Oh wait, he's still eating one! So he brushed his teeth while eating candy. I'm pretty sure that some things shouldn't be done at the same time...regardless of efficiency.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! But brushing your teeth while eating candy is just yucky!

    ReplyDelete