Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Morning

It rained a lot last night and was raining when we woke up. (good thing)
My house is a mess. The kitchen sink is full of dirty dishes (but the dishwasher is empty).
I have a large round cake cooling on the counter and 44 mini cupcakes on the table (four have already been eaten). I used two cake mixes.
My house smells like chocolate cake and it's not even 9:30.
The mail lady delivered the cake pan I needed on Friday.
I have a bunch of b-day presents to wrap for Rebekah.
The laundry needs folded.
Joseph has a chocolate beard from licking the beaters.
I still have to decorate the cake.
I have to drive the carpool - in less than two hours.
Sarah is ready for a nap.

I'm glad I've showered and my teeth are brushed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the smell of cake. I think even the smell is fattening. So worth it though.

    ReplyDelete