Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Underwear"

I washed my underwear this morning. When I got back to it this evening to put it into the dryer, I found an unpleasant surprise.

Joseph's "underwear" got into our laundry basket. When a diaper goes through a high-speed spin, the result is a very messy one. There was fluff and little gel beads EVERYWHERE! (I think it was an unused diaper.)

I had to vacuum out the washer and put it on a rinse cycle. I took the clothes outside and shook each one. Then I got to thinking, diaper filling would make really good fake snow! It looks like it snowed on our deck.

I ran the load through a quick wash and had a much nicer experience when I went back to put it into the dryer.

So beware the underwear!

1 comment:

  1. OH NO! That really sucks! I am glad you got it all out.

    ReplyDelete