Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In a jam.

I have the last of two batches of strawberry/rhubarb jam in the canner and it's only 9:30. Sarah was uncommonly cooperative as she took a nap just long enough for me to get it all cleaned up.

I hope strawberry/rhubarb jam is good...I've never had any and we have almost 4 quarts of it.

Up next for the day, after Sarah eats, is the lawn. I'm going to try to beat the rain and make it look like adults live here. (Anyone who drives by understands that there are children somewhere near.) I'm also hoping for a "cruise of oil" miracle because I don't think there's much gas in the mower and I'm not really in a position to run out and get some.

Day 2 of Summer Vacation - everyone is still alive.

1 comment:

  1. You are "SUPER WOMAN"!! Great job on re-focusing and plunging head long into life. I have found that most of the things you try, you have excelled at. And if you really don't want that Strawberry/Rhubarb jam, send it south with Aaron. That is my Favorite!! (pie, anyway.)

    I will pray for your gas tank to be FULL when you finish that lawn.

    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete