Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Too Early

The mail comes too early around here. I wonder if we're at the beginning of the route? It usually comes before 9 AM on weekdays. One time last week, it came before 8!

So this creates some problems for me. I don't like to put mail out in the box overnight. And I don't wake up real quick in the morning. So things like bills and b-day postcards don't always get sent out when they should. (I mailed a postcard this morning for a b-day that happened yesterday.)

I just realized another problem that early mail creates. I remembered putting a first class stamp and make-up stamp on each of the two postcards I mailed out today. Well, that should be enough postage to get them around the world! And it only took me 4 hours to realize my mistake. I must be fully awake now. And feeling a little foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment