Thursday, April 16, 2009

Smelly Pirates

Before I share my little story, I just wanted to say "thanks" to all you have posted and said nice things about me or the blog. I wasn't fishing for compliments with my probe into Sweden, but it has been nice for the soul to get them anyway. Incidentally, I haven't heard from that person yet. Wouldn't you know it? They haven't stopped by the blog since the early morning hours of the day I made that post. Does Murphy's Law reach Scandinavia?

Now, about the pirates. We were listening to the radio in the van on Monday morning and the news about the US captain being freed from the pirates was getting big coverage. Suddenly, Leah pipes up from the back: "Smelly pirates?" I had to respond very slowly, "Sah-mah-lee." She giggled, "Oh."

And other news-worthy information for you: I mopped the floor today. Then I had to rest and let the sweat dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment