Saturday, April 11, 2009

I was tagged

My sister tagged me last week. I'm supposed to find the 6th file in my photo file and upload the 6th picture. Then I'm supposed to blog about it. I'm also supposed to tag six friends, but I'll leave that open to you if you want to do it.

I have 3 different places to go to find photos, so I went to the oldest one.

Here we have Leah at nearly 3 months. She's freshly diapered, just out of the tub. Notice the very stylish diaper. It was Wal-Mart brand - Susie's Zoo, probably size 2. She wasn't talking back yet and didn't care what her clothes looked or felt like. She was such a sweet little thing, but I really should have paid attention to that look in her eyes. It was a warning of what was to come.


I think that may be a gang sign she's making, but I don't know much about such things and so I can't really say.

1 comment:

  1. The gang sign is cracking me up. Daniel taught her already. ;)

    ReplyDelete