Monday, April 13, 2009

80%

We had our 2nd ultrasound this morning. My bladder was near bursting and they called me back half an hour late. I love doctors' offices.

The baby seems to be healthy and was moving about during the ultrasound. Unfortunately, it wasn't moving around enough to give us a really clear view, so the doctor wasn't exactly sure what he could see.

He's 80% sure it's a boy. He'll look again in 4 weeks. Until then, we need to get some boy names rolling around in our heads. I have a girl name all ready.

I hadn't really had any impressions either way what this one was. I would like a girl to even out the numbers in the family, but I've been wondering how Joseph would feel being surrounded by girls. So either way, we'll just be glad for a healthy baby.

So this story has a sequel. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment