Friday, April 10, 2009

Missed my mark

I had a goal to reach my 500th post by 20 March of this year. Well, a few things slowed me down and I am a little short of the mark. This is post 474. I'm 26 posts and 3 weeks behind.

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself. My kids have had birthday cakes, we've celebrated major and minor holidays, I've sewn a few things, we've taken a few trips and I'm 19 weeks pregnant. It's not like I've been sitting around doing nothing!

But that 500th post shouldn't be too far into the future.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were planning on finding out if this was a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are planning on such things! Check back on Monday to see if we have an answer for that. (Depends on the view we get when we take our peek.)

    ReplyDelete