Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year! (Good-bye 2011)

Did you notice that we're in a new year? No kidding, right? I almost feel silly posting about it over 2 weeks late. However, these are memories for our family more than a way to share pictures with friends and family, so here are the pictures and story.

Our New Year's Even party was typical...snacks, games, movies. We watched TWO movies from Netflix through the Wii. We played some games, we argued a bit. And everyone was up at midnight to bring in 2012. We did have to wake Rebekah up after the 2nd movie, and I tried really hard to fall asleep myself. :)

We had noise makers. We wore them out.


We also had some confetti poppers. They were pretty fun and mostly worked. Chad had to help a very cranky Rebekah with hers.

We think confetti is really fun to wear.


I didn't even mean to wear any!

Daniel is too cool to have fun. Did I mention he's a preteen?

I think Rebekah is making a tradition of crying during our New Year's Eve celebration. How fun it would be to get another picture like this next year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope your year brings you good fortune and happy memories.

1 comment:

  1. Daniel does have a "cool" look in his eyes. Then again, he looks a bit peeved; did his siblings use up all of the confetti?

    ReplyDelete