Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cornbread Aftermath

Daniel made the corn bread to go along with dinner tonight. He did it all by himself. (I'm sure it tastes fine.)

I was a little surprised at the amount of measuring cups it required to get all the ingredients into the batter. I didn't realize it had that many ingredients! (I'm sure it tastes fine.)

Here are the dishes he left on the counter when he was done. I'm guessing (hoping) that the mixing spoon is in the sink. It obviously isn't Daniel's night for dishes, or he might have been more conservative. Then again, it probably wouldn't have mattered.


The cookie sheet is not part of his mess...it's part of mine. ;)

I can't wait to try some of that corn bread! (I'm sure it tastes GREAT!)

2 comments:

  1. It was good. Chad thought it was a little salty, so maybe Daniel put too much in. I couldn't tell. It was at the back of my mind the whole time that Daniel wasn't having any of his corn bread because he was sick on the couch with a bowl. I hope the oven killed the germs! ;)

    ReplyDelete