Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up and running again

The computer went to the doctor and came back resurrected. (That's some doctor!) It has a new power supply, CPU fan and CD rom. Apparently, you really are supposed to use that canned air stuff. Great...more work.

Anyway, it hasn't shut down on me yet. That's handy. We got the computer back on Tuesday but were leaving town on Thursday, so I didn't have any time to blog. We got back yesterday afternoon and now I have even MORE to catch up on.

So the next post is Chad's b-day. It will be the third attempt. The first two times I tried, the computer shut down while I uploading photos. It must be because Chad is so old and the pictures somehow overwhelm the system. (Or it's because I was doing other things at the same time and the computer couldn't take the stress.)

P.S. Computer time has become more difficult this past month partly because Sarah discovered the printer and the pretty blue glow the power switch makes. Now she is drawn to it whenever I am in here and turns the printer on and off. I spend a lot of time picking her up and swinging her over my lap to get her away from that darned button! And if it's not the printer, it's the modem and all the pretty lights flashing on that. I'm glad to know she can see so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment