Wednesday, July 07, 2010

How do I get more time?

Argh! It seems like as soon as I get one thing crossed off my list, two more get added. Who keeps writing on my to "To Do" list?

I REALLY need to spend some time in the heap of clothes that's been growing in Sarah and Joseph's room. (Pamela, did you get my email?) And the kitchen isn't getting any better. That needs a good 90 minutes of my time (which I don't want to do because it makes my heel hurt.)

I have several church things that I need to do.

The kids have had a run of doctors appts. We were out of town for 5 hours yesterday taking care of that. And tomorrow is the dentist.

The bathroom still looks like it blew up. I need to climb in there around all the construction materials and power tools and try to vacuum up/sweep up sawdust and drywall chunks.

I have more weeds in my flower beds than flowers.

It's my dad's b-day in a week and a half. I still haven't made his Father's Day gift for him (on my list for today) and now I need to get ready to mail everything at once.

And on top of all that, my family still expects to EAT!!!

Sarah's second tooth has come in. That should explain her behavior lately. (I must be feeling English...I tried to spell behavior ...behaviour.)

And now, Nathan has scouts in 30 minutes. I guess I should wake him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment