Thursday, July 29, 2010

One step forward...

You know how the saying goes. I've been driven this morning to get as much cleaning done as I can. I've mopped and done about a 100 loads of laundry. My list is still long, but at least you can SEE that I've done something.

Amidst my cleaning efforts, Joseph has has a lot of requests. His latest one is to play with the electric train. He emptied his marble cup to make it a legal request. Too bad he emptied the marbles illegally! To get some peace, I decided to ignore his method and just give him the train. Unfortunately, that train is better suited for a 7-year-old. So while Joseph is playing with the train, I am, too. That wasn't something I was hoping to accomplish!

Now Nathan is sick. He hobbled back to bed, buried himself in his blanket and went to sleep. He's been there a couple of hours, at least. I've got Daniel an afternoon appt. with the TMJ doctor. I'm hoping he doesn't show obvious symptoms of this germ until AFTER we leave the office.

2 comments:

  1. So did you and Chad ever get sick? I wish I could have helped you out but I didnt want my kids to get sick before our big vacation. How was the TMJ visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we didn't...and I hope we don't.

    The TMJ visit was hard. Daniel felt horrible the whole time. Then he threw up in Fort Hall and I had to stop in 90+ degree weather to clean him and the car up. But it was worth it because he hasn't had any pain all weekend.

    ReplyDelete