Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Breakfast cracker

Sarah and I were up first this morning. Actually, Sarah wanted to be up and so I had to get up.

Because of a slight addiction, I wake up at the computer. It gives me a chance to get the brain moving without having to use it too much. And I find out what happened during the night (which is usually nothing).

This morning I got a graham cracker for Sarah and sat her down on the floor. How do I deserve such beautiful babies?


Oh, NOW she decides she's not quite awake! That little girl has a birthday in 1 1/2 months. Crazy!


An update on the bathroom project. Here is our current situation. We got in a few hours of work this Saturday. And this time I can honestly use "we" in the description. I cut the tile (a lot of it), and Chad slapped it on. I am really going to appreciate this shower when I can use it!
I did shower upstairs Saturday morning. It did not help my feelings of frustration to see that bathroom in such a nasty condition. I really don't understand how toothpaste gets on the opposite wall.

1 comment:

  1. Talent. That's how the toothpaste is everywhere. Talent.

    ReplyDelete