Thursday, July 29, 2010

Someone HELP!

We had a busy weekend. Apparently, it also involved harboring a very nasty germ. Now it's Rebekah's turn to throw up and she's taken it very seriously. Leah is complaining of a headache, but so far seems to be holding off.

Joseph and Sarah don't seem very bad anymore. That sounds like it would be a good thing, but I'm not sure. They sleep more when they're sick. Now they're more likely to seeking me out.

Daniel has been having jaw pain for almost 24 hours. If I'm going to get him to the doctor, it has to be today; I don't think their office is open on Fridays. It would have to be an emergency for me to agree to put Rebekah in the van.

It's not even 8 AM and I have a 2nd load of laundry running...more to come. Several rooms in the house are disaster zones. I can't avoid them any longer. And Sarah just woke up.

Chad just took 4 days off of work. I hate to have him come home today, but I may not have a choice if I am going to take Daniel to the TMJ doctor.

These are the days that I could use two of me...and maybe a 3rd Me to get the sleep the other 2 me's aren't going to get.

A sample of the morning: I was finishing up in the bathroom (brushed my teeth) and Rebekah showed up in the doorway wearing a pale yellow complexion. Within seconds, she was standing over the toilet throwing up for at least the 3rd time in as many hours. I thought it was probably time to wash her hair. I got her kneeling at the tub and was about to start the water when I hear Joseph start screaming and crying in the dining room. He had just started his breakfast when the cat jumped up in the window and scared him half to death! It was so funny, I couldn't help chuckling. I opened the curtains wider so the cat wouldn't be so sneaky next time, but Joseph was spooked enough that I had to go to the back door and dump out cat food to get the cat away from the window. Rebekah did eventually get clean hair. :)

And last, but certainly not least, Nathan just came down the stairs - limping. He says his leg hurts. Let's hope he just slept on it funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment