Sunday, July 11, 2010

Losing It

Mentally, yes. That goes without saying.

But that's not what I meant. You may have noticed that I removed the weekly weigh-in list on the sidebar. I wasn't having much success and I really needed less stress in my life. So that was deleted.

That doesn't mean I stopped trying. I just stopped worrying about worrying about it. Get it? Anyway, I realized that I was too weak on my own. So I looked higher. I made a promise and have kept it. And I can now officially declare that I've lost all my weight gain from my last pregnancy. (It only took about 8 months, but HEY! I did it.)

An older sister came up to me at church today and said I was looking skinnier. She may have been squinting, but it really made me feel good to know that it was noticeable. And I think she was inspired to do that. (I'm thankful for people who act on their promptings.)

I still have about 15 pounds to go before I lose all my weight from my pregnancies. And then I need to get rid of a little more. For now, I'm taking it one day at a time and feeling grateful for any positive results that come!

1 comment: