Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Sign

As you will discover in the next post I had a little time to kill on the computer this "middle of the night." Sarah did fall asleep, but the 2nd diaper change woke her back up again. She's drifting off again (I think I hear choirs of angels singing), but I wanted to post this quiz really fast.

I took a quiz to see what astrological sign I am. Yes, I do already know what sign I am. After 36 years, I think I know my own birthday! This quiz was just for fun to see if it would pick the right zodiac symbol (is that what I would call it?). I am a Libra. This is what the quiz result was (no, it didn't ask my my birthday in the quiz):

You're an Air Sign like Libra, Aquarius and Gemini: Air signs are incredible storytellers and many make great writers, actors or filmmakers. Unique and curious about others, you march to the beat of your own drummer, not wanting to follow anyone else's lead. You're analytical and unpredictable, and you use your great mind to solve life's problems. So if your sun sign is not Libra, Aquarius or Gemini, perhaps you've got air elsewhere in your chart!

I thought it was pretty interesting that it got so close off of 10 questions! I don't know about that not wanting to follow anyone else's lead part. I guess it would depend on who was leading. I AM curious about others. I am definitely analytical, but I'm not sure about the unpredictable side. Of course, I do feel I have a great mind! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment