Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sarah's Plan

Hello, Sarah here. It's well after 1 AM and I'm not tired. I tricked my mommy into feeding me and rocking me for over half an hour and then started to cry when she put me into bed.

She thought my diaper might be part of my problem and changed it for me. I was so pleased with the attention that I flashed my biggest smile all during the activity. When she picked me up and attempted to ease me back to sleep with some gentle swaying, I made sure to remain alert and checked out the whole room around me. I wish she'd turn on a brighter light so I could see a little better. And why aren't her eyes open? She's missing so much!

I finally persuaded her to come to the computer. I really like looking at my hands by the bright glare of the computer screen. And just to make sure I get another trip to her bedroom, I filled my diaper again...this time with something stinky! (ha ha!)

I've got this all planned to keep Mommy out of bed for at least one hour. I'm a little worried about phase 2 of my plan though, because I've started yawning. And I'm thinking that my bed really would be more comfortable; more so than balanced on Mommy's lap while she types. I may get to include Daddy in my plan if I can just hold out a little longer. I did put him under my spell for a little while last night. Eventually I had to give in, but that won't stop me from trying again!

*YAWN* Uh-oh, this is not part of the plan! My eye lids are experiencing longer response times. I think I need a short rest and get back to...planning...a...new...strategy. *zzzzzzzzz*

No comments:

Post a Comment