Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Poor working chums like us

I just saw an AP article titled, Recovery not as strong as previously thought. Is that actually news to anyone?

I'm pretty sure that anyone who has to get up every morning, turn up the heat, make their own breakfast, drive themselves to a job that they had to find for themselves and share the work space with others just like them, ALREADY KNOWS THAT!

Personally, I don't actually know anyone that this article is news to. But then again, I don't know anyone who doesn't have to sweat their way through this mess that someone else created for them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still holding my breath on the saved/created jobs. We have a position open at work, and 400 desperate people have applied for it! Man, do I feel blessed I have a job (especially one so highly sought after).

    ReplyDelete