Friday, December 04, 2009

Brace Face

My nine-year-old will have braces before Christmas! He had two teeth pulled yesterday to make room for the work they will need to do with the braces. Poor kid.

As it is, he's back to drinking motrin and tylenol while we battle the pain from the TMJ, which is exacerbated by the bad bite he has...hence the braces.

I thought the bill from the TMJ doctor was pricey. We could fund the next 5-6 Christmases, nicely, with what it's going to cost to fix his teeth. And it's only the top half. We're getting a nice collection of bills here. I kind of wonder what will be next.

Anyone want to hire me? I'm good for nothing and complain a lot, but I'll work really hard to drive the paycheck to the bank (unless you do direct deposit).

Stay tuned for pictures near the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment