Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Pajamas

I sewed like a mad woman to get the pj's done in time to take pictures for Christmas cards. Then the printer ran out of ink and I was tired of having so many unfinished projects. So the cards went out without pictures; just a note to check the blog.

Sorry for the lack of effort. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed this week (though I'm trying hard to fight it) and needed the stack of Christmas cards out of the house. It does feel better to be checking things off my list.

I got a new calling (RS Sec) and I'm trying to adjust mentally to all that I'll have to do there as well as survive the remaining Christmas commitments. And I haven't been released from choir yet, so there's still that in the back of my mind...somewhere.

Anyway, here are all the shots I got of the kids. One of the reasons I gave up on getting pictures out was because I couldn't find one I really liked. So you get them all. :) It's too big of a challenge to get 6 little people to cooperate for pictures. When the camera batteries start going out, the shots get even worse. Fun times for all.


1 comment:

  1. Cute Picts! I am hoping to get my treats done today and get mine out and your bows to you! AHH! Congrats on your new calling! I hope you get released from choir. 2 hard callings would be the end of me! or my husband....

    ReplyDelete