Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Blog Address

If you're reading this, you've got the new address! If you're reading this 3 months late because you finally learned the new address...sorry. But I did try to get everyone notified and not a lot of people sent in their e-mail addresses.


The address comes from a favorite poem of mine. I thought seeing the address often might inspire me to be better. (I am in need of some good, constant inspiration.)

The title: Sixlets - All underfoot, came from my current state of overwhelming mommy responsibilities. It was kind of a quick thought that I just typed. The address and title should probably be the same, to avoid confusion, but that would go against everything else "normal" in my life.


Glad you're still following along with me.

3 comments:

  1. I found you! Thanks for inviting me to pry into your life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about doing the same thing to my blog...still thinking though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...didn't realize that I was signed in as my husbands account...you should know who it is...how many people are married to a Trent?

    ReplyDelete