Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fast Food

This is an update on the mouse in our van.

It seems the mouse wasn't actually living in the van, but rather stopping by for the gourmet offering of crumbs and goodies we'd generously left for it. Did you know that cars/vans/trucks, etc. are not mouse proof? We didn't.

Considering the area we live in (ripe with field mice), it is no surprise that we'd been found out by the local vermin. Now I just wonder...how long have they been rating us in Zagat? We must have been like a 5 star restaurant for these guys! I am the type to need motivation to clean. I think I've found the ultimate motivator.

So now, the van is crumb-free (if you don't count the stuff embedded in Joseph's car seat) and we haven't eaten in it yet. I know that won't always be the case, so I'll have to be more vigilant with the vacuum. Darn it.

Ultimately, I'd like to catch the mouse that's on to us. We've set various traps. He's very good at getting what he wants and escaping the trap. What are those 7 cats good for, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment