Thursday, January 24, 2008

Photos of Joseph

I captured these pictures over the past few days. I have to show you how cute Joseph is! I've snapped pictures from head to toe. And there is a video bonus! All this for free! Where can you find a better deal?
I had to get his feet. They remind me of little gorilla toes, the way they curl. They almost look like fingers!

I have to show you a smile. (This is more like a grin.) We don't see a ton of those lately, but they are coming more and more often. He's so handsome/cute/irresistible!

Here he was tucked into bed. All my babies have slept better with something against their cheeks. This blanket has so much stuffing in it that it folds over him but keeps an open space inside. I'm sure it will be limp and sorry looking after a couple of years of washes. For now, it's perfect.

Unfortunately, he was awake within minutes of this picture. It wasn't a real restful night.


And to reward your loyalty and dedication to reading this blog, here is a video taken today. I was hoping for a nap, but I got this instead. I guess it was worth the trade. (I am really talking it up. I am a mother in love! You may not be so biased.)


4 comments:

  1. He is SOOOOO cute! I love the video! He makes me baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how anyone not watching that video can't help but smile and feel their uterus ache... how hard is five?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not biased at all, and I think he's pretty irresistably cute!

    ReplyDelete