Monday, January 25, 2016

Wardrobe Issues

I have wardrobe issues.  The biggest issue is that most of them come from the thrift store...or the blood bank.

Yep.  I have FOUR shirts from donating blood.  And whoever is designing these things, doesn't deserve any awards.  Even so, I keep wearing them.  They don't look any better on me than they do in this picture, but some days I don't plan on leaving the house.  (That rarely works out though.)

Two of the shirts are from friendly competitions between the police and fire departments.  So their shirts say "guns n' hoses."  I can't say how many times that has caused people to look at me in surprise.


No.  I do not listen to Guns n' Roses!  Definitely not my style.  I wish these shirts weren't so easy to throw on.  I really need to update my wardrobe.  This calls for another trip to the thrift store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment