Thursday, January 07, 2016

Tithing Settlement

What does the bishop's family do for tithing settlement when Dad is so busy with tithing settlement for the whole ward?  We weren't sure.  So we slipped it in last night after Mutual/pack meeting. 

It was a new experience and a little difficult to keep the reverent/respectful atmosphere that should accompany a visit with the bishop. I guess we'll have to figure it all out as we go.

I did think it was cute to see Sarah sitting on her daddy's lap while he sat behind his desk.




It was Leah's first Mutual night and I think she enjoyed herself.  She's going to learn even more about getting along with different personalities!

And here is the post to count for yesterday.  I thought I was up to date,  but I guess it never made it out of my thoughts!

1 comment: