Monday, January 18, 2016

Three truths and a lie

I'm a pretty quiet person, which usually means people don't know much about me.

Below are four statements about me that you might not know; one of them is a lie.  See if you can guess which one it is.  I'll post the answer in the comments.

1. I was born on a Sunday.
Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace;
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go;
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for its living;
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is Bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

2.  I keep a journal and write in it every night before bed.

3.  I am a creative person and love to plan and design, which means my sewing and craft rooms are full of unfinished projects.

4.  I love country music, but have to listen to it by myself because it drives my kids crazy when I sing along.

6 comments:

  1. haha! I knew for sure 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is the lie the part about listening to it by yourself? I knew it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I don't even like country music! Though it might be good for singing along to.

      Delete
  3. I know you love to sing...but I have not heard any country coming out of you.

    ReplyDelete