Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shamelessly Spoiled

I fear the worst...we are spoiling Sarah; shamelessly.

The fact is, we LOVE that girl. All of us. We can't get enough of her cuteness and she's well aware of it.

And even though I know we're very likely creating a monster, I still can't help myself! This little girl has us wrapped around her finger and we are enjoying the slavery.

Luckily, hugs and kisses are free. And the high we get from loving Sarah keeps us smiling and giggling and laughing out loud. :)

So I'm going to enjoy spoiling her for now and fix it later by giving her lots of time-outs when the little demon emerges. Hopefully, it won't happen in the middle of public or a prayer at church! And we'll "break even" on the experience if we can avoid therapy over this later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I TOTALLY relate to this! Little Torah has never even slept in her own bed yet. And heaven forbid she starts to fuss! The entire family drops everything to run to her rescue.

    We'll both be suffering with our little monsters in a few years.

    ReplyDelete