Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jackie, REVEALED!

Joseph has not given up his friend, Jackie, and has still been making gifts for him and his little baby sibling. Today he wanted me to call Jackie's mother. Just in case I was missing something, I gave one of the Nursery leaders a call this afternoon.

I confirmed that there were no children in the Nursery named Jackie. But when I told her Joseph's description of his friend, we had quite the revelation.

"Jackie" is the jack-in-the-box toy there in the nursery. He is indeed a clown and does wear a blue costume! They call him "Jack" in the nursery, but Joseph went with "Jackie." What a laugh! And what an endearing memory. It makes me want to run out and buy Joseph a jack-in-the-box. (But I won't.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! That is Hilarious!!! I like Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He us just as creative as his mommy!!! Love it, him you and all!!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete