Thursday, January 06, 2011

Measuring Up

Every January I mark off the kids' height on the laundry room door. My kids are not giants, but it always surprises me to see how low the marks are on the door. They definitely don't seem that low to the ground when I'm looking at them.



Daniel made some nice improvement since last year. THANK GOODNESS! I'm hoping for a few growth spurts for the boys' futures. And this year, Leah passed up Nathan. I'm not sure how Nathan felt about that.


Joseph is still below the door knob. If he has another year like this past one, he'll gain another 3 or 4 inches. :)

What will I do if we move? I'll have to put down some tape and record these markings to transfer to a new door!

1 comment:

  1. Just take the door with you! I have never seen that way of tracking kids height! I wish I would have done that when my kids were smaller. Now they are almost my height. (all but Logan). And Daniel! WOW! That is a huge jump!

    ReplyDelete