Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aaaahhhh......

Thanks to Craigslist, and a willing errand-given husband, I have a nicer chair to sit in at the computer. The metal folding chair was causing serious contentions in the nether regions!

It has a lingering memory of the previous owner, but I'm hoping that will dissipate over the next week or two. They must have been smokers. The chair is suffering the ill effects of second-hand smoke. Does that mean I'm getting 3rd hand trouble? Chad did wipe it down with disinfectant, so maybe it's reduced to 4th or 5th hand levels.

Regardless, I'm happy because it was only $15 and the ones at Sam's Club were over $50. Now I can linger at the computer longer. That may be a bad thing. We'll have to practice restraint.

1 comment:

  1. Spray it with fabreeze. SP? It helps me with smells. But then you have to smell fabreeze!

    ReplyDelete