Friday, October 31, 2008

Joseph - Apples and Tears

BEFORE: Here is Joseph. Sweet little boy. What an angelic look on his face. He has been blessed with strong feelings on certain matters. He has strong feelings about hearing the word, "No."



DURING: Here is Joseph. Mad little boy. He wanted to eat that sandal. Guess what I said to him? He is really pouring his whole soul into his disappointment.

AFTER: Here is Joseph. Sad little boy. He's coming to Mommy for a hug. Who could resist such a face? Not I.

I can't believe he's going to have his first birthday in less than 2 weeks! Where has the time gone?

We had a load of apples earlier this month. We picked them from our neighbor's tree. We got a lot of apple pie filling, apple slices, apple sauce and apple juice. And can you believe it? We only got one WORM! :) But he's a cute worm.


I think the look on his face here says, "Why exactly did you want to lay me down on these hard apples?" I don't know. I was trying to create a cute scrapbooking photo. I'm not sure I accomplished my goal, but it's at least a unique shot!

1 comment: