Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Layouts

Here are 3 LO's that I've recently created for different challenges. Gotta love Halloween!


Credits

Credits

Speaking of scary, Rebekah has a new fear.

She flooded the toilet last week. She started crying and yelling and I had to lift her out of 1/4" of water. Everything was soaked and I was pretty sure my fancy bathroom scale would be shorted out. Then I realized that two boxes of tampons were sitting there by the toilet. Some of them were thrown out!

So now Rebekah won't flush the toilet. She won't even wipe herself up. It's apparently going to take her a while to overcome her fear of drowning toilet-side. Let's hope she doesn't need therapy!

4 comments:

  1. Were the tampons 'super absorbent'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. POOR GIRL! I hope you can calm her fears. Kaitlyn wont go in a public bathroom becuase she is afraid that she will get sucked down the toiled when it flushes by it self. I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO's, girl! Love them!

    Poor little one--this may take awhile. My brother had a fear of the toilet for YEARS. I know I should be more positive and give YOUR daughter the benefit of my doubt.

    My hope floats! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an eery feeling to watch the water in the toilet get higher and higher, and you are hoping and praying that it will go down...certainly any minute it is going to suck down that huge turd...and then it overflows....Yeah...reliving some bad memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. :0

    ReplyDelete