Friday, October 31, 2008

Card Sharks

The kids found a way to entertain themselves one day. Daniel came to me and told me to come into the hallway and bring my camera - I was really going to like it. This is what they had to show me. And then they all posed with their arms behind their backs to mimic the robot. They were so proud of themselves!


The next day, Nathan made a pumpkin and requested I take another picture. I bet the people who made Five Crowns never dreamed up this game to play with their cards!

Three cheers for creativity and quietly busy children.

2 comments:

  1. wow I am so glad that someones kids have imaginations! That is a great idea for my kids to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we never did think of this use for the cards, but we are delighted to see it. Creativity is GREAT!!
    Marsha Falco, Creater of Five Crowns

    ReplyDelete