Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tiny Masters

Recently, Leah has been in awe of herself. She just can't understand how she can snap her fingers and Nathan can't, even though he is older. It simply amazes her. And she likes to point it out to Nathan often.

Today (or was it yesterday?), Leah got a little sliver of humble pie. You see, Rebekah has figured out how to zip up her own jackets. In case you need a reminder, Rebekah is 2 1/2. Leah hasn't mastered the zipper yet and asked me HOW Rebekah could zip her jacket and Leah can't but Leah is older? I think she was even a bit offended. I reminded her about the finger snapping thing.

Her response: "Oh."

But hey world, my 4 year old can snap and my 2 year old can zip!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet it is to be the standerbyer {mommmy} to see such cute things happen with little ones.

    And I bet your girls are very proud of their huge feats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how the younger ones always need to point those kind of things out to the older ones. And, boy... Does it may my older kids upset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaitlyn can wistle and I can't! Tell Leah that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have your own hillbilly band. A zipper, a snapper, a yeller, and whiner...thats just about all ya need. I could be your Yee-haw'er, I'm pretty good at that. Ya got a rubberband? You could be the twanger girl. Firth Family Band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, Kristi, You make it out here and we'll start up our hillbilly band. You are a good Yee-haw'er! Maybe we could get Chad to stomp his foot.

    ReplyDelete