Sunday, July 08, 2007

Vote Now!

I'm planning Leah's blanket pattern. Vote for your favorite pattern. These colors are close to her colors, but the actual fabric is a little lighter.



Pattern #1
Crazy Quilts







Pattern #2
All vertical blocks are identical in direction and all horizontal blocks are identical in direction. Creates a bit of a stair-step look.





I usually go for the most orderly, but sometimes the random designs are kind of fun. What is your opinion? Vote in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. I vote for #2! I am a calming look of these lines. Number one made my eyes hurt. Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I totally was writing I am a calm person and I like the calm look of these lines. I messed that one up didn't I. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy - she makes me laugh!! I also vote for #2. Heather

    ReplyDelete