Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It was good while it lasted

Sunday morning I was saying my prayers and expressed gratitude for healthy kids. Less than 48 hours later, two had fevers, one was extremely cranky and sported a fountain for a nose and the 4th was questionable (she's always cranky).

When Nathan gets sick, he puts himself to bed. He also gets a fever much quicker than anyone else. When Daniel gets sick, he curls up in a ball by the toilet. He has an innate fear of throwing up. I was really grateful at 4:30 this morning to know that the toilet and the rug by it were clean as I found Daniel on his knees with his face pressed to the floor.

I did a little scrapbooking yesterday. I did accomplish some other things, but it's hard to remember what exactly. I even had a dr's appt. One of these pages was done as Monday passed into Tuesday. Don't you hate it when you are tired but can't fall asleep?
This is swimming lessons from this summer.

This is Leah's birthday from January.

This is Nathan's birthday from February.

I can catch up with all of 2007's memories without leaving the computer. Hopefully, I won't try it all in one sitting.

1 comment:

  1. I hate having sick kids. I think Kaylee is coming down with something too. She has one of those fountain noses you referred to.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete