Friday, July 13, 2007

I obviously have too much time on my hands

My ward has started a Digital Scrapbooking group. Somehow I thought I'd have time to check it out. Because, you know, I can't start too many projects. Maybe this is best. There is no way I'd sit down and scrapbook otherwise. Since I'm already at the computer so much, why not have something else to do while I sit there?

My first page was my "test the waters" page. I was trying out the program and all. So it's not fancy. I could go back and change it, but I'm one of those sentimental people and feel it's important to have something to look back on nostalgically.

The second page was a little easier, though I was still figuring some things out. I really learned to save my work part way through in case of catastrophe. In this case, I accidentally closed my work. Duh! So I made the page twice. It actually looked better the second time.

And after these two pages, Leah is wondering when I'm going to do a page for her. What a little Diva! I'm going to make a page of all her excuses why she can't take a nap!

3 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see a page of Leah. She is such a girly girl! That will be one cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pages! Jaden was like Leah... just waiting for me to do a page of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlyn, what program do you use?
    I started to do this too, but still don't find enough time to do it. I love your pages.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete